RE: [ST] Hill Country pics

> >From this last weekend.  Enjoy.
>
> http://www.pbase.com/donut/mmhc04

Great pictures. One of these days I have to see more of this country
(was tempted by the coast to coast).

I got out for a ride on Saturday. Did about 250 miles in MA and CT. It
was great to finally be on the bike. Had an embarrassing end to the day
and I may as well share it since it makes for an amusing story.