RE: [ST] Hill Country pics now tank bag

Hey Tom,  it is a Tourmaster tankbag, although I do not know the model.  I
got it as part of the used ST I bought after the sad demise of my original
Black ST.  I had the Triumph bag and it is a fine unit, fits the bike
perfectly, a bit big.  This bag is smaller in height and has more storage
compartments.  A very nice bag and fits the contours of the ST tank OK,
hangs over a bit on the sides.

I would also be checking out the RKA offerings, as Bil suggested.  I have
their 2 12pack tailpack and have been very satisfied with it, particularly
on beer runs at the end of the day.

Duncan
Dallas
Tejas

"Officer, it was some 'other' Red bike, I swear"