Re: [ST] RS Decals

I removed mine, but seems the older the bike the more difficult it is to
remove them.  One side of my fairing was new the other original.  Used a
heat gun and SLOWLY peeled them off. Make sure you stay close to the
plastic as you peel or you will rip the paint right off of the bike.  I
know because it cost me the original side when working the decal off and
I all of a sudden had a two inch spot with no paint.  The other thing to
watch is don't get the heat gun to close as the paint will bubble.  I
also know this from experience.  I had extra fairing parts around so it
didn't cost any time waiting for replacement when I F****d up.  The bike
look 100% better without them.

T Elliott