Re: [ST] ST Centerstand on RS, clearance issues?

> Just wondering if there are any.  I brought this up
> awhile back but didn't receive a definitive answer,
> thus my hesitation in being the guinea pig. :p

I have a centerstand on my RS. I never touched the short hero blobs before the centerstand. The centerstand comes with longer hero blobs and I've never touched them either. Note that I have tiny chicken strips on my rear tire, so perhaps I don't ride as aggressively as you, but I *do* enjoy getting a lean on. YMMV...

- - Garry