Re: [ST] color code number?

John Petrey, Jr. wrote:
> What is the Dupont number for Sapphire Blue (year 2000 not that that
> makes any difference, right?)

http://www.triumphnet.com/st/faq/paint/index.html
or click the link at the bottom of this post, click on FAQ's, click on
Paint.

> Does anyone have the installation instructs on 2 Pannier setup?

Yes.

> I have to pull the pannier rails off my old ST and put on new(er) ST and
> definitely need the instructions. Can anyone help?

Sure. Where do you live? How much Guinness do you have? I'm not doing
anything Sunday.

Seriously, I have a set of instructions and have done the
removal/restore and install. I can scan the instructions this weekend
and email them to you unless someone has already scanned them.

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"