Re: [ST] color code number?

In a previous email, Denis Liakos stated:
> Mr. Lawler:
>
> If you're "not doing anything" Sunday, I am sponsoring a "garage day" here
> in your old neighborhood in South Windsor, CT.  Riders from the NTSR will be
> meeting for tuning, bullshitting, eating, Moto GP watching and, hopefully
> riding, too.  I expect at least 10 diverse, perverse personalities.  South
> Windsor is lovely this time of year, as you know....coffee's on at 8
> AM....and you're invited!

Decisions, decisions, decisions. Denis' for coffee and B.S. or the
Norton Meet.
I'll have to see how I'm feeling Sunday morning. My favorite barmaid at
my favorite gin mill is moving up in the world to a real 9-5 job. This
is her last weekend and there is a rumor afloat that she and her best
friend, my other favorite barmaid, will be giving away the bar.

Perverse personalities? Does that mean that Frank will be there?

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"There ain't no devil, just God when he's drunk."
            -- Tom Waits