[ST] RAM Air

Earlier there were complaints about the aftermarket accessories for Triumph, as in there's hardly any.

Well when I had my gas tank off to check my air filter I noticed the two intake hoses for the airbox come out and curve in toward each other (sitting behind the radiator).

I have two problems with that.  First there's warmer air going into the airbox, and second I don't think the box is getting pressurized.

Come one guyz, there are two little holes in the front fairing which could have had airducting attached.  Why couldn't Triumph have shortend the radiator so duct work would fit?

Having said that, I know this is a long shot, but is there an aftermarket kit to make the intake RAM air?  If not, does anyone know where I can find a shorter radiator so I can make my own duct work?  Also, does anyone know what an optimal volume/pressure would be for the airbox?

Rich