Re: [ST] Garage Day

yobigd@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Not sure if the original message for Garage Day was posted to the
> list and I just missed it, but what did I miss?? Garage day?? I get
> excited when talk of toys and tools are in the message.. =)  Where is
> this happening?? CA by chance?? =-)

Connecticut. Home of the Men's and Women's NCAA Division I Basketball
champions. Home of several people on this list. My real home.

Denis,
I spoke with the guy I used to work for in East Hartford and he tells me
that there is a parade for the Huskies in Hartford on Sunday.

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"I'm from Connecticut. I only live in New Jersey."