[ST] HyperPro kit help required!!

- --=======513C1069=======

Hi,

For the purposes of research and the greater ST-riding good, I ordered up a
HyperPro combi kit for my 2002 ST. It was to be fitted today, however the
most excellent gentleman doing the work discovered that the supplied
HyperPro rear spring was too short. (Ringing any bells?)

Anyway, the stock spring measured 222mm on the bench. The HyprePro spring I
have is about 20-30mm shorter than this (I've forgotten the exact
dimension) and is marked as spring "B19".

Can anyone confirm what the HyperPro spring number should be? (It can be
read off the spring as it's printed just after the HyperPro logo.)

Any help would be really appreciated, as the guy doing the work will be
disappearing in a few days for a few weeks, and if I can get the correct
spring I've only got a small window of opportunity to get this work completed.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

Cheers,

Stephen (Spud) McS.
'02 BRG ST - sunny, foggy, rainy and wet Scotland - all within 20 mins!

- ---