Re: [ST] Gas tank update......

In a previous email, Rupert Galea stated:
> Is there a valve at the bottom of this tube?
> If so where do I find it?

If there is a valve at the bottom of the tube the first place that I
would look for it is at...

...the bottom of the tube. ;-)

But seriously, this problem with the too much vacuum in the tank sounds
 very familiar. I'm quite sure that there was a problem on the 99 and
early 2000 ST's where some pressure relief valve or check valve was
installed backwards on some bikes. This would cause the vacuum pressure
(or negative pressure as the case may be) to build up and prevent the
gas from flowing. I never had this problem but maybe someone out there
can confirm that this happened.

Then again, I may just be hallucinating.

Again.

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"First things first, but not necessarily in that order."
            -- Doctor Who