RE: [ST] Ride report, April 17

I stand corrected; Erik Buell is an idiot.  Long live the pushrod air cooled
dinosaur  :)))

Prediction:  Harley's and Buells will continue to suck ass.   :)

And hey, to anyone offended?  I rode these beasts for TWENTY years!  Enjoyed
them too, until the RUB's appeared.

Duncan
Dallas
Tejas

"Officer, it was some 'other' Red bike, I swear"