RE: [ST] Engine buzz and balance shafts

> I suppose it's possible.  I think with the Concours, for example, you can
adjust it, but not on the sprint.

I know at least one Honda model can be adjusted easily; sounds like ours is
more trouble that it's worth, and likely not the culprit anyway.

> I would try a t-body synch, as others have suggested.

Here's a really stupid question - what is a throttle body sync?  Is it
something that I can reasonably do (without a service manual)?

> Also, how many miles on your bike?

About 5k.  The bike is a brand new '03 bought in October of last year.

> How do your plugs look?  Ever had a valve check?

Dunno; I'll give them a look.  How do you get at the plugs?

Never had the valves checked; wouldn't expect them to need it this soon.

> Check your chain tension--if you've recently adjusted it too tight, it can
seemingly amplify engine vibration.

Hasn't been adjusted since December.  I gave it a look while riding
yesterday, and again today while lubing it, not too tight, not too loose.

Thanks for the suggestions,
  - Dave