Re: [ST] Ride report, April 18

>From: "Garry Simmons" <garrysimmons@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>The roads in WV suck. Stay away!!!!! :-) :-)
>
>I had perhaps the finest 1.5 hours ever on my bike this morning. 85 miles
>of
>twisty, almost empty road between Waynesburg, PA and New Martinsville, WV.

I hate you Garry, really, you suck  :))

But you just got across the border into W.VA right?  Of course eastern PA is
no slouch for good roads, ehh??

I have a confession to make here.  I spent the day, a beautiful day, not
riding, but CLEANING my bike.  Yes, tis true, after the first flurry of
spring riding, 4,000 miles in the last six weeks, I felt it necessary to
spent some quality time with the sponge and soap.  Bike looks pretty good,
chain is clean and well lubed.  Think I'll ride her to work in the AM.

Duncan
Dallas
Tejas

"Officer, it was some 'other' Red bike, I swear"