Re: [ST] Long Distance Tire Wear

Quoting Rod Brown <rodneybrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> My front Z4 is in good shape.  I probably got a thousand or so left in the
> back, but I'm thinking about putting the Z6 on and leave the front alone.
> Lots of guys used to run Z2/Z4 combo's when they couldn't match sizes on
> other bikes.  If it is an evil handler I'll just switch the front.   When
> the front goes I may switch to Avons.
> Rod

It swapped the Pirelli dragon corsa's from my  ZXR750 to go to Le-Mans in
France.
The intent being to put them on the ST for my Switzerland trip when the 020's
are worn out. I must admit I am found the Z6's truly superb on the wet roads.
The turn in is very good on the front. much more like the corsa's compared to
the 020's.
I'm not that impressed with the 020. The rear moves about quite a lot in the
wet.

- --
SimonB