From: Bryce bster13@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 09:04:01 -0700 (PDT)
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ntsr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] garage stands/Paddock Stands for Sprint RS

I'm considering screwing the centerstand thing and
going for a front and rear stand deal for $100.
Question is....my swingarm is not pre-threaded to
accect swngarm spools and I believe stands that use
spools are more secure than just resting a pad up
against the swingarm.  Has anyone drilled their
swingarm to accept spools?  Or would this risk the
strength of the swingarm?

Thanks,

Bryce

http://mail2web.com/ .