From: David Pullen dpullen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 06:24:27 -0400
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] Tire cupping/engine buzz

>>OK, I'll chime in here.  Dave, seems to me that you are still down to a
balance shaft issue (unlikely) or a throttle body sync (more likely).  I can
tell you from experience that a proper sync is like getting a whole new
engine.  It's easy to do with the right tools, and real easy for a shop to
do, since they have the right tools, no more than 1 hour shop time, IMHO.<<

Sounds like a plan!

>>Oh, and I completely agree with Colt, concerning the smoothness of the
Triumph triple.<<

I think I agree.  If you recall, I took a road-trip down to St. Augustine
from north Georgia over Thanksgiving last year.  I don't remember any
buzz-related numbness.  There were lots of other aches and pains after the
ride, but not this.

I'll let everyone know how it goes.

  - Dave

http://mail2web.com/ .