RE: [ST] Penske Shock longer than stock....potential problems?

Well seeing as how I sent my "OFFLIST" comment to B
re: the ride height, I guess you all know I'm worried
about that too.  Just one more thing I'm retentive
about, but I guess the price u pay. :p

The shock should go in this Saturday, weather
permitting.  And I took a test ride on the local twity
road prior to install two days ago, so I should have a
good baseline.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Bryce