Re: [ST] 2001 TSRA "Riding the Ridge" route

Eric,

Thank you for reminding me, and the list as to the origin of this wonderful
route.  I intended to give you proper credit, but was just a bit unsure as
to the author.  Damn, I was sure it was your doing.

So, for now, and for then, thanks, dude, one hell of a special route.  If
you are ever heading to Northern Arkansas, or the Texas Hill Country, I
would be obliged to return the favor.

That was a lot of re-typing, BTW.  You coulda saved me some quality time,
with a link or somesuch.

  :)

Steve
   Duncan