From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan
Wetherington
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 10:18 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] Satellite radio...

>>> captainquack@xxxxxxxxxx 4/26/04 8:57:54 AM >>>
I'm using it in my pickup.  Has anyone found a self contained unit that
could be mounted in the trunk box or a saddlebag and then hard wired
into the bike?

Failing that, who makes the smallest FM receiver/amp that could be mated
to the Sat tuner? <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

IIRC, most car stereo manufacturers have DIN units that incorporate the
sat tuner in them now (no need for a separate tuner)... you're still
talking about a stereo that is 2 ½ x 5 ½ x 7 or so.  and then you would
need to add speakers...  So you're right about waiting till a walkman
type tuner shows up, unless you want to wire the bike with speakers like
a 'Wing.

Dan

www.packereng.com

*   *