[ST] Great Dealer in SC

I travel around a lot for work and when I am away one of the things I
try to do is to find the nearest Triumph dealer (or dealers - the plural
is becoming increasingly rare unfortunately) so I can go over buy a
t-shirt, check things out, shoot the shit....that kind of thing.  I am
currently in SC so I went to the dealership in Batesville, SC (Ridge
Motorsports).  I drive to the dealership and it is a small place but
they have a Triumph sign outside so I wandered in.  Small place but full
of Triumphs - they also sell Gas Gas bikes and some brand of ATV.  First
person I meet is a guy in a faded Triumph t-shirt - very good sign as he
has obviously had it for some time...  He immediately shakes my hand and
asks me what I am doing there etc. etc. - I am English so he picks up on
the accent.  I explain I am from MA and I travel...yada yada yada.
Since I told him I was only there to shoot the shit and buy a t-shirt he
knows I am not going to buy a bike or anything of substance but he still
chats away and eventually the owner comes out and he proceeds to do the
same thing.  I was there for a good 30 minutes (place wasn't busy at all
but I am sure they both had stuff to do) and they were super nice guys.
I eventually told them I had to get going and I picked up the t-shirts
and went to pay for them.  I had left my wallet in the hotel - I go to
my car to check and I come back in and tell the owner to put them to one
side and I will come back during the week - he simply says to take 'em
anyway.

It is rare in this world for people to be so kind to people they don't
even know.

Just wanted to share and let people know that a great dealer exists in
SC and if they are looking to buy a bike (or whatever) what little
experience I had with the dealer would strongly suggest that they are
good people to deal with.

Cheers,

Kevin