[ST] Satellite radio...

I use an XM on the Sprint, but I don't have it mounted.  I use it on three bikes and in the car, so I have it, an xma3 (http://www.tesseractcorp.com/) to interface it and the Valentine 1, and the remote audio for the V1 all wired into a "Case Logic®" CD carry-case which connects to the V1 hard wire unit I wired to the heated grip power in the fairing.  That way, it goes from vehicle to vehicle with narry a problem.  I've taken some before pics (my entire Triumph tank bag filled with wiring and electronics!) and waiting to take some "after" pics.  btw, can we still post pics through the ST site?  If not, I'll post a link to some on my pics.
I LOVE XM, way better than cds mp3s, etc, etc.  When I bought, the incentive was a free "HOME" kit for the roadie, now it's a free FM modulator for your car.  IMHO, one of the best bits o' tech since the advent of digital music.
btw, If anyones looking out there, make sure you get one of the NEW ones that are shielded from GPS interferance.  Apparently there is an issue.  If you have one of the old ones, like I do, call Delphi customer service and they'll give you the address of the warranty place that's doing the FREE upgrades (I LIKE this company).