From: Lance Renshaw [mailto:lrenshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 1:42 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Tank bag mounting...

Got out the touring tank bag for my '03 last night and besides only giving
me one strap bracket for underneath the gas tank bolts, the instructions
don't say or show where the front straps go.  Looks like the bodywork has to
come off to do a decent job...

What is the best way to route the front tank bag straps?

Thanks,

Lance R.
'99 turbo Tiger
'01 Gold Wingebago