[ST] FW: All Triumph Track Day August 12, 2004

I hope you folks don't mind me forwarding this announcement from Jim
Callahan, our North American R.A.T. Coordinator.

I am hosting this track day for Triumph riders, and cordially invite all to
participate, whether or not you are dues-paying members of Riders
Association of Triumph. For those who are, there is a 10% discount, and
you'll also be afforded prime garage space, plus plenty of Triumph
R.A.T.-related swag to be passed out.

Visit the site linked below for more information (though you can disregard
all the "not associated with..." disclaimers, that has changed! If you have
ANY questions at all, e-mail me through the link on the website or via
kp.mitchell@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!

Ken Mitchell
'00 RS