[ST] British on the Blue Ridge and Allegheny Raid

I've decided to go to Georgia on my way from Indiana to Pennsylvania.  I
never go anywhere directly, you simply can't on a Sprint.  I'm going to go
to the British on the Blue Ridge rally this weekend, getting into Hiawassee
late Friday night, then ride the Parkway and Skyline Drive next week on the
way to the Allegheny RAT Raid in Pennsylvania on Thursday night.  If any
listers are going to the BBR rally perhaps we can meet up.

Doug Bailey