Re: [ST] GIVI Windscreen

- --B_3174324538_1911474

On 8/2/04 9:19 AM, "John Chriton" <stealthtour@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 2nd.  I believe my mapping might have some issues.  When ridden hard, my bike
> backfires!!  This seems odd to me.  Also, the FI stammers slightly on take
> offs occasionally.  Anybody in the DC metro area w/ a Tuneboy that can help
> out?  I have limited knowledge of said device but understand I would have to
> purchase a key for my bike.  No worries if I was assured an experienced user
> and an education...neither of which I have faith would come from a dealership.

John

Have your throttle bodies checked to make sure they are still in sync. I
just had mine done over the weekend and they cleared the same symptoms on my
02 ST. The service shop did tell me that there was a new disk of tunes
though. They did not have time to load it but will when I take the bike back
sometime this week.

Justin

- --B_3174324538_1911474

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [ST] GIVI Windscreen</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>On 8/2/04 9:19 AM, &quo=
t;John Chriton&quot; &lt;stealthtour@xxxxxxxxx&gt; wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0p=
x'>2nd. &nbsp;I believe my mapping might have some issues. &nbsp;When ridden=
 hard, my bike backfires!! &nbsp;This seems odd to me. &nbsp;Also, the FI st=
ammers slightly on take offs occasionally. &nbsp;Anybody in the DC metro are=
a w/ a Tuneboy that can help out? &nbsp;I have limited knowledge of said dev=
ice but understand I would have to purchase a key for my bike. &nbsp;No worr=
ies if I was assured an experienced user and an education...neither of which=
 I have faith would come from a dealership. &nbsp;<BR>
</SPAN></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0=
px'><BR>
John<BR>
<BR>
Have your throttle bodies checked to make sure they are still in sync. I ju=
st had mine done over the weekend and they cleared the same symptoms on my 0=
2 ST. The service shop did tell me that there was a new disk of tunes though=
. They did not have time to load it but will when I take the bike back somet=
ime this week.<BR>
<BR>
Justin</SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>