Re: [ST] RS problems....

Confirm they put Tune 10130 in it.

It is not supposed to have a vacuum line to the pressure regulator.

Yours could be one of those on the low end of tolerance for fuel
pressure.  Does it have a K&N filter?  I've run into one RS that had a
pipe and filter and was grossly lean with the correct tune.  I helped it
by adding more fuel with Tuneboy.  I could cure it if the guy would
bring it back, but he is evidently happy enough with it.

The bike has an O2 sensor.  It can do SOME adapting with that.

JAU149@xxxxxxx wrote:

>Well, I went and put on my brand new stainless race can today, and headed over to the dealer for what should have been the simple task of downloading a new appropriate tune. With the stock pipe, after the first few thousand miles, the bike would occasionally backfire, but nothing hampering performance.  ..... BUT, my bike has NO hose on the fuel pressure regulator....I looked and looked and looked for the other end, but it simply is not there, nor does it have a rollover valve...it simply has two drain tubes out of the tank. Its!
>  a non-Cal 02 RS. Any thoughts, ideas, whathaveyou ?
>
>Thanks
>
>John
>Pissed off in Cleveland....

- --