[ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #418

> BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP PANNIER FELL OFF BLEEP BLEEP.
> Fortunatley it was empty. But that must have added to it popping off - no
> weight holding it down.

- --
I just had that happen last week.  My fault, launching off speed bumps and
not having locked the latches.  Duh.  Paul nearly nailed it.  It's scratched
up some, still functional.  It's a blue, left side if anyone has one just
lying around.

The left headlight burned out yesterday, so I put some Sylvania Silverstars
in.  Now the center light looks pretty sad.

Nancy in Portland
02' Sprint ST
95' YZF600
88' YSR50