[ST] RE: Drain Tank

>>>What's the easiest way to drain the tank once it's off the bike?  I have
>>>99 Sprint ST, in case it matters.

>Drop a lit match into it. Doesn't matter if it is a 99 or not, this
>works for all years.

Matt-

Thanks for the suggestion...perhaps I should have specified that I wish to
keep my gas tank in one piece with the pretty red paint mostly intact.

So, seriously folks, I don't want to make a mess or a fire hazard doing
this, do you just flip it over and drain it out the filler or is there an
easier way?

- -Stephen

http://mail2web.com/ .