RE: [ST] RE: Drain Tank

> I suggest syphoning out as much gas as possible first.
> Since the filler neck is recessed it is hard to pour the last bit out
of
> it. I have no idea of the best way to proceed from here. You could
unscrew
> the fuel lever sensor and let the last bit of gas drain out that hole.

Are you replacing your fuel filter? When I did mine I rode the bike
until there wasn't much fuel left. Since I did not have a hose with a
quick disconnect on it (and the ones on the bike had factor fittings on
the other end) I could not find a good way to drain the tank.

I ended up taking the side plate of and draining what was left into a
container. If I had been thinking I would have had someone hold the tank
on its side while I swapped out the fuel filter.