RE: Re[2]: [ST] Who's Selling????

>I sometimes wonder if it's truly only about revenue, or maybe
>it's also about liability?

Many government entities are granted sovern immunity, or have very low
exposure.  I recall that New York State would allow you to sue, but there
was a $20,000 cap.  That may have changed since I lived there.

I think the lines appear mainly for revenue reasons and in response to
complaints from other motorists(whether justified or not).  You may be
right, though, since not all entities are immune form law suits.

>--
Peckham

2001 Gas Gas TXT280
2000 Triumph Sprint RS