Re: [ST] got fuel line quick disconnects?

Howdy,

Pardon my ignorance.  I am usually so far behind in reading the email this
list generates that i am too embarrassed to respond, query or otherwise
comment on the goings on here.  Today, however, I am finally caught up, so
here it goes:

I am aware of the tank disconnect recall, but I am ignorant regarding the
clutch cable.  I purchased my st used, can someone educate on how to tell if
the clutch recall work has been done?

Thanks in Advance,

Chuck
Seattle, WA