Re[2]: [ST] Mobil Antifreeze

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004, Matt Knowles wrote:

> >  >(what's a  UDF store?).
> >
> >You don't know what a UDF store is?  Where do you buy your UDFs?
> >:-)
> >
> >-Keith (also don't know what a UDF store is)
>

> Actually, it's refreshing to hear there are a few regional
> differences in this land of 7-11, Wallmart, McDonalds, etc. Otherwise
> there wouldn't be much point to touring.

Well I dunno.. even the generic/local convenience stores all seem to be
about the same to me. Same hostess cakes, national brand potato chips and
other snacks (Planters nuts anyone?) and international brand sodas etc.
The 7-11 or "Bill-Joe-Bob's Mom'nPop" doesn't seem to make much
difference.

I go touring to see the *rest* of the country that isn't covered in
suburbia and enjoy the sensation of riding.

When I do find a unique business I do my best to patronize it though. :-)

Paul