From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lou
Jiannine
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 7:05 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Going Nuts

I am going nuts for separate reasons and need the help of the Triumph

Collective.  In a so far unsolved mystery my tool kit is missing.  Rather

than buy another collection of pot metal from Triumph I want to recreate the

kit with decent tools.  The problem is that I do not know the standard

compliment of tools.

1. Could some one tell me what the standard Sprint ST tool kit contains?

2. Has anyone found from source other than Triumph a spanner wrench that

fits for chain adjustment?

Thanks,

Lou