[ST] Forming a plan

 So since I HAVE to take 40 hours away from work or forfeit 40 hours of
vacation time, stupid SCC rules.  I'm going to add some days to my normal
Labor Day weekend ride I do to eastern PA for a meet/party I've been
attending for a few years now.  Here's my ideas.

Wed.  Leave St Louis and slab it to Pickerington, OH, or nearby.
Thurs.  See the AMA Museum
Fri.  Make final run to New Oxford, PA
Fri night-Sun night. Normal party/riding(not in that order) activities
Mon.  Head south on I81 to then take a right on US Hwy 50
Mon night.  Hotel wherever I end up.
Tues.  Take the rest of Hwy 50 to St Louis.

I know the section of 50 the crosses the Maryland boarder a couple times is
great.  I just haven't seen any of the rest of it.  Anyone have any thoughts
on this?  Places I shouldn't miss?  I'd only be doing about 400 miles a day
so I should have some lollygag time on the way home.  I don't have to work
until 2pm the following Wed.  aTdHvAaNnKcSe

Steven Kohlscheen
2002 Triumph Sprint ST
AMA life member #548538
HSTA # 9351