From: Rick & Joyce rnjwes@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 13:14:23 -0700
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [ST] Mobil 1 15W-50 SuperSyn Oil

Triumph's concern here may be the spread between the cold viscosity
number and the hot.  I think that's why they caution us to avoid
10w-50.  I recall reading that the viscosity improvers needed to
achieve that spread may somehow compromise overall performance.  Sorry
I don't have the correct nomenclature.

http://mail2web.com/ .