Re: [ST] re: Fuel fitting recall

Andy,

We all know Mr. Howell and wish he was still around ,  But, he's
enjoying himself and certainly deserves to do so.

We have Hermy's in Port Clinton and Kissel's in State College - both
great guys, so we do have those options.  Just no one real close.

Next time you see Jim, tell him his old RAT pack sez HI!!

Dave