Re: [ST] Riding Skills

<<
I too wish there was a track for building road skills, not racing. Something
like an unrelentingly twisty 3 mile road course. Some tight stuff like the
Dragon with various radius sweepers thrown in. No straights of any length.
Top speed of maybe 70 or 80 mph. There's probably no business case for
something like this or it would exist already. Between corner workers,
insurance, ambulance, track maintenance, etc it wouldn't be cheap...

I'm told Horsethief Mile, a track on the Willow Springs Raceway grounds, is
almost exactly what you are talking about.  Shame it's only in California,
in the middle of nowhere.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen