From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Richard D'Amours
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 2:00 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Mobil Antifreeze

You'll be amazed at what comes out of the drain.  It looks like
someone took

a dump in my rad.

I'm sure glad I took the time to do a good flush with a Prestone
flush that

won't hurt aluminum.  Flushed it a couple more time with
distilled water

then added the first half litre in at 100% antifreeze then the
rest 70/30.

I added the first half litre in full strength as there was still
distilled

water in the heads.