[ST] Fuel sender reapair update/warning

After I got my bike back from the dealer (valve check) my fuel economy
dropped. After I was sure (2nd tank) I checked the fuel sender and it
was leaking again. This is the one I epoxied. Since it happened right
after getting it back from the dealer I assumed they had tugged on the
wire on something. I have just removed it and the gas has separated the
epoxy from the metal until it found its way out.

The epoxy lasted 7000 miles or more importantly about 2.5 months. This
is the epoxy I used (fuel resistant)
http://www.permatex.com/products/prodidx.asp?automotive=yes&f_call=get_i
tem&item_no=84107
or
http://tinyurl.com/44qrb

I scored a used sender off EBAY. It appears to be one that should have
been recalled as the sheath is epoxied.

Anyone know of a gas proof epoxy? Fiberglass?
Rupert