Re: [ST] Newbie

Until I bought a British switch pod, my '02 RS was "All Lights On"
already; so was my '84 Interceptor.  I'm sure you '00 is correct, now.
The Emissions statement is on the silencer and the safety statement
should be on the VIN/Date tag.  You should be good to go without any
changes.  Surely the Canuks don't require running lights in the blinkers.

Jim Leach wrote:

> *Hello listers,*
> *I'm a newbie waiting for my 2000 Sprint RS to get to Canada from the
> USA.*
> *To meet Canadian safety standards the bike must be converted to "all
> lights on when ignition is on".*
> *Is there an easy way to do this ?*
> *Secondly, where should I look to find the US Label of Compliance, the
> one that says meets emission and safety requirements ?*
> **
> *Thanks in advance,*
> **
> *Jim*