RE: [ST] Newbie

not sure in canada but in australia the new ST ships with one headlight
for low-beam and one for highbeam as i beleive is required to comply
with european standards.
on the ST (and i presume the RS) behind the right headlight you will
find a place for 4 relays but in actual fact there are only 2.
So in short, wack in another 2 relays and your problems will be fixed :)
Makes the light

Regards
Matt
04 Sprint ST