[ST] Cheap Truck for sale...perfect for hauling bikes! (Norwalk, CT)

My boss is selling his truck, I think it'd be perfect
for throwing bikes in the bed or trailering bikes as
I've used it twice now to carry everything I own from
one residence to another without a problem as have
most of my coworkers.  (Hey my boss is a nice guy,
what can I say? :p)

Here are the vitals from him:

Price: $3000
Pics:  http://tinyurl.com/58rfh
Location: Norwalk, CT

Ford : F-150
Miles:  133100
Doors:  2 doors or more
Transmission:  Automatic
Interior:  Gray - Light
Year:  1997
VIN Number:  1FTDX1768VNA53861
Title:  Clear
Exterior:  Green
Condition:  Used
Engine:  6 CYLINDER 4.2 LITER
Standard Equipment:
POWER STEERING   AM/FM RADIO   157"   2 WHEEL DRIVE
DUAL AIR BAGS   6 CYLINDER 4.2 LITER
Optional Equipment:
CASSETTE   AIR CONDITIONING
TRAILER HITCH

Reason for selling?

Three years ago, when my wife and I were moving into
our new house, my father gave me his old work truck.
It served it?s purpose over the first few years ? lots
of dump and Home Depot runs.  However, recently it?s
been less and less used.  It?s now at the point where
it would be cheaper for me to rent a truck every time
I needed one than to maintain this one, pay for
insurance and taxes.

Vehicle Condition

 I?ve never had a problem with the truck mechanically.
 It does have some cosmetic issues ? I believe in full
disclosure, I?ll let you know exactly what keeps this
truck from being in ?perfect? condition.

Two dents in the sides.  One was caused in the parking
deck at my work where someone boxed me in.  I scraped
the left side getting out.  The one on the right side
was caused this winter when a plow pushed a huge snow
pile into it, which caused it to indent.
Broken glass on the rear left brake light.
Hood latch broken.  It closes but doesn?t ?snap? shut.
 This first happened when I was going to Ikea down in
Jersey one day ? so I was forced to tape it shut for
the ride home.  I really haven?t used the truck since
then besides lending it out to coworkers for moving
from apt to apt.
Driver side window handle has the knob at the top
broken off.

Positive Notes:

Never had any problems with the truck
Just put a new set of $500 tires on
Trailer Hitch already installed
All scheduled oil changes / etc
A lot of highway miles.  Most of the miles were put on
by my dad who drove back and forth between New
Hampshire and Boston every day for 4 or 5 years.

If you are interested please contact Bryce @
203-912-6171.

Thanks!

Bryce