[ST] the oil debate put to rest

Ok, I had 5 replies to my request to just let me know what oil has been
used without bike self destruction.  2 were for amsoil, 3 for red cap
mobil.  So off to the auto parts store for red cap and an auto oil
filter with the same thread pattern.  Total cost for oil change was
right at 30.00  I change the oil and filter and them proceeded to ride
the RS for about 400 miles of relentless hard riding. Up and down the
rev range and 0-140mph for long durations.  Result......no difference
than any other day.  No clutch problem, no engine melt down and no
lightning strikes from the Triumph oil god.  An engine is an engine, use
what you want within reason and enjoy the bike until it breaks.

Tim Elliott