Re: [ST] How often do you ride?

<I ride as often, or as seldom as I damn well choose, and really don't
give a good god damn what anyone thinks. - el Dunco>

i have the ST [and two project bikes], an SUV, my wife's XJ8, or a '61
Morgan to pick from. i drive what strikes my fancy; the SUV the whole 8
miles to work on Friday, then the ST 600 miles on Saturday. most of the
time it strikes my fancy to ride; my boss has gotten used to me Velcro-ing
off my SIDIs and leather in the morning.

i can't remember not being glad i rode. it does something for my 'inner 16
year old'. and all the rain that ever soaked me has dried off.

i can remember numerous times i drove, and wished i had ridden.

bp