- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Steve Lawler
 The tech told me that what he had to do was remove the fairing and have
someone hold the ignition switch in and start wiggling the harness that
comes off the bars. He told me that it was a bad connector in the
harness. He did not say that it was a break, he did say a bad connector.

BTW I'm still asleep. ;-)

- --
Steve Lawler