Re: [ST] Remapping

On that note - someone mentioned that on the <2002 machines without an
oxygen sensor a  good dealer would use an EGA to tune the CO2 as part of
the tune. I assume this would also apply with the tuneboy, so one would
have to purchase or have access to an EGA as well, right?  Or can an
oxygen sensor be installed and read with enough accuracy to be useful?

That would add to the cost a considerable amount, but if you went through
several tunes it would pay off.

Paul