Re: [ST] Remapping

Quoting Colt45 <colt4530@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> The TuneBoy is great.  The engine temp is irrelevant.  You DO have to
> have a "key" for every bike.  However, You can buy a key and I can use
> my cable and laptop to tune your bike for about 1/2 of the whole setup.
> Were you closer to TN, I'd be glad to do it.

Do you have a dyno to set it up on then?

 You have to set the tune up properly wit ha dyno in order to get the tune
correct for the engine under load.  I have seen the tuneboy in use.  It does
need to be set up on a dyno.  Thats why I have not bothered with it and opted
for the triumph sports tune. As someone said, a half hours labour.  The price
of the tuneboy plus the dyno time would make it too expensive to bother.

- --
SimonB