Re: [ST] Brakes and Tires, Again!

I have another tip for improving the firmness of that soggy brake lever, I
can't guarantee it will work for you, but it only takes a minute ...
Last weekend I noticed that with the bike lent over on the sidestand the
master cylinder hose connection was above the level of the fluid. So I
topped up the fluid and squeezed the little rubber hose that goes from the
master cylinder to the brake lever and a few bubbles came out.
Now I know that air in that little tube isn't between the lever and brake
caliper and so shouldn't make any difference ... but the lever is definitely
firmer!

Cheers,
Andy
'01 RS