Re: [ST] Triumph tank bag dimensions

- --- Paul English <tallpaul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Anyway I was thinking it would be nice for my
> cross-country ride to have
> some foam in the tank bag with cut-outs for the bits
> and pieces that I
> tend to carry - particularly my cell phone and mp3
> player.

I carry a cell phone, a cd-player and a camera in my
tank bag when I ride. I wouldn't worry to much about
extra foam. The side panels on the bag are really
stiff and the tank pad to which the bag itself zips is
quite thick.

I live in Maryland as well (but won't be back there
before the end of the week. Any help you would need ?)

=====
Jean "Chase Dawg" Doublet
Sprint ST 99