Re: [ST] Battlax BT020 and the rain

Unless there is something sublte that I'm not seeing they are indeed
mounted correctly, and I check the air pressure each week to ensure
that they're OK and set to 36F/42R.

I've been riding year round in the rain and have had the same commute
for three years, so I'm not doing anything I haven't done on two
previous sets of tires w/o any issue.

My best guess is it's either the sheister sold me a set of shat tires,
or as one person said
"you were riding in the rain with a tire that hadn't yet been fully
broken in...."

I haven't had much opportunity to do more than commute since they were
put on - how much scrubbing does one normally do before they're
considered "broken in".   Apparently my estimate is not enough.